0verwhelmed..
Spending Ramadhan in IIU is a beautiful experience. Other than the usual flood of people hurrying to perform prayers at the call of the adzan, terawih prayers at the mosque is always full of makmum. The mosque itself seems more alive than usual. One thing I noticed about the significance of the IIU mosque is that it's being used to its max. I'm shur the mosque feels really appreciated. There's always classes and talks held n the classrooms on the 1st ground of the mosque. There's everyday tazkirahs or what they call 'religious classes' after 'asr and maghrib prayers. It's held in Arabic. Although I don't understand completely on what's being said but I have come to noticed that listening to Arabic talks gave me such an overwhelming emotion. (Berangan dok negara arab kot haha..)
I have to be thankful that I'm placed in my college. It’' the nearest college to my kuliyyah. The path provided to reach the campus ground is roofed so I am sheltered from the rain. My college is situated on top of a hill and overlooks the center of the campus. my wings' windows' (and above's) provides it's residents the most beautiful view among all other colleges. We get to view the mountains, beautiful sunset and sunrise views..and we get to hear everything from the mosque clearly..
So we hear adzan every prayer times everyday, every months, all year around..what no one ever told me about IIU and Ramadhan was that, during Ramadhan, other than the existence of bazaar Rmdhn, sambutan yg hangat towards solat tarawih and solat jamaah is that, the mosque also celebrate qiam during the last ten nights of Ramadhan.
I have never heard or come to know of any mosque that does the same in mesia! It would be really nice to hear so lah, of course. Me and my girls sleep late every night; including tonight. Just when the clock ticked 3 pm, we heard iqamat at the mosque (on mic of course) so we were like, 'god, is it subuh alredi?'
Turns out they were ber'qiam'ing…it's been 35 minutes since the jamaah prayers' started. I think it'll last till Subuh prayer. I hope that this will encourage everyone to qiam..after all. The last ten nights of Ramadhan has arrived. May we get to meet the Lailatul Qadr..ameen..
I have to be thankful that I'm placed in my college. It’' the nearest college to my kuliyyah. The path provided to reach the campus ground is roofed so I am sheltered from the rain. My college is situated on top of a hill and overlooks the center of the campus. my wings' windows' (and above's) provides it's residents the most beautiful view among all other colleges. We get to view the mountains, beautiful sunset and sunrise views..and we get to hear everything from the mosque clearly..
So we hear adzan every prayer times everyday, every months, all year around..what no one ever told me about IIU and Ramadhan was that, during Ramadhan, other than the existence of bazaar Rmdhn, sambutan yg hangat towards solat tarawih and solat jamaah is that, the mosque also celebrate qiam during the last ten nights of Ramadhan.
I have never heard or come to know of any mosque that does the same in mesia! It would be really nice to hear so lah, of course. Me and my girls sleep late every night; including tonight. Just when the clock ticked 3 pm, we heard iqamat at the mosque (on mic of course) so we were like, 'god, is it subuh alredi?'
Turns out they were ber'qiam'ing…it's been 35 minutes since the jamaah prayers' started. I think it'll last till Subuh prayer. I hope that this will encourage everyone to qiam..after all. The last ten nights of Ramadhan has arrived. May we get to meet the Lailatul Qadr..ameen..


2 y0ur say:
3pm or am, my dear Raihan? =)
says
Anonymous, at 2:01 AM
oh yeah..heh..sorry..of course 3am..
*kantoi post lambat hehe
says
Anonymous, at 11:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home