against abortion..
here's something i got from kak leni's bulletin..
Day 1
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all myorgans. I love the sound of your voice. Every time Ihear it, I wave my arms and legs..The sound ofyour heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Day 2
Mommy, today I learned how to suck mythumb..If you could see me, you coulddefinitely tell that I am a baby..I'm not big enoughto survive outside my home though..It is so niceand warm in here...
Day 3
You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!!I hopethat makes you happy. I always want youto be happy. I don't like it when you cry. Yousound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry withyou even though you can't hear me.
Day 4
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It isvery short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. Ispend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn myhead and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch myarms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Day 5
You went to the doctor today. Mommy,he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am ababy..Mommy,your baby..I think andfeel..Mommy,what's abortion?
Day 6
I can hear that doctor again..I don't likehim. He seems cold and heartless.Something isintruding my home..The doctor called it a needle.Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make himstop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!!No . . .
Day 7
Mommy, I am okay. I am in God'sarms. He is holding me. He told me aboutabortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? Onemore heart that was stopped. Two more eyes thatwill never see..Two more hands that will nevertouch..Two more legs that will never run.One more mouth that will never speak..
against ab0rtion..
with l0ve..
*ryhn*
Day 1
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all myorgans. I love the sound of your voice. Every time Ihear it, I wave my arms and legs..The sound ofyour heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Day 2
Mommy, today I learned how to suck mythumb..If you could see me, you coulddefinitely tell that I am a baby..I'm not big enoughto survive outside my home though..It is so niceand warm in here...
Day 3
You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!!I hopethat makes you happy. I always want youto be happy. I don't like it when you cry. Yousound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry withyou even though you can't hear me.
Day 4
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It isvery short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. Ispend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn myhead and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch myarms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Day 5
You went to the doctor today. Mommy,he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am ababy..Mommy,your baby..I think andfeel..Mommy,what's abortion?
Day 6
I can hear that doctor again..I don't likehim. He seems cold and heartless.Something isintruding my home..The doctor called it a needle.Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make himstop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!!No . . .
Day 7
Mommy, I am okay. I am in God'sarms. He is holding me. He told me aboutabortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? Onemore heart that was stopped. Two more eyes thatwill never see..Two more hands that will nevertouch..Two more legs that will never run.One more mouth that will never speak..
against ab0rtion..
with l0ve..
*ryhn*


0 y0ur say:
Post a Comment
<< Home