- i am 42.86% jealous. or so the test says..
- Brazil's kicked out of the World Cup, thnx to France.. les allez bleus!!! tho i am disappointed. coz i support both team and the fact that they had to play against each other.i woke up to Lubna's text telling me so and that, got me laughing. lol. it was just soo funny. i thot i dreamt that les blues won the match, and when i woke up, walla, they did. naah..m no psychic.
i have something to say on the current situation in Palestine. but will do maybe later. for now, let us all pray for the Palestinian and may it be that the 'Humanitarian Disaster' (which by now is very much expected) will not occur..
gtg..laytah!


14 y0ur say:
salam ryhn~
really? brazil terkeluar ke??
tell me about palestine!
cheers!
says
ChemGrad, at 2:32 PM
hey there!
sorry I've been AWOL at ym...
i'm down w fever at the mo.
btw, that's darn good news on france winning, aite?
i'm pretty much sick to the pits of my stomach listening on the media saying " Ohmigod, BRAZIL is, like, GOD!"
whatever, france = cool & brazil = passe. c'est la vie!
will be soooo looking forward 2 c u soon!
says
Unknown, at 5:18 PM
The whole world (well, except North America and Canada) are so fixated on the World Cup, they don't seem to realise what's happening over there. I don't blame them Ry. I don't. To the indifferent bystander, Palestine has always been a place where violence reigns, be it by the Israelis or the Palestinians fighting for freedom.
I won't say I can't believe the Israelis are getting away with bombing the Palestinian HQ and arresting the MPs because they've done this before under Sharon where then thye held Arafat under house arrest. I did an article on that back in 2002.
But then...
I can't believe this!!!
says
Anonymous, at 7:37 PM
The whole world (well, except North America and Canada) are so fixated on the World Cup, they don't seem to realise what's happening over there. I don't blame them Ry. I don't. To the indifferent bystander, Palestine has always been a place where violence reigns, be it by the Israelis or the Palestinians fighting for freedom.
I won't say I can't believe the Israelis are getting away with bombing the Palestinian HQ and arresting the MPs because they've done this before under Sharon when they held Arafat under house arrest. I did an article on that back in 2002.
But then...
I can't believe this!!!
says
Anonymous, at 7:38 PM
politics~
says
ChemGrad, at 6:05 AM
The Agony of a Palestinian Family
I watched on TV this communiqué,
It rent and torn my heart that day.
I saw soldiers pushing their way,
And a Palestinian family held at bay.
I saw this family begging and pray,
But those soldiers continued anyway.
Their pleadings to hold the sway
Made no difference and no headway.
Clutching her baby she wanted to stay,
A motherly courage she would display.
The soldiers hit and pushed her away,
Her child fell down in this disarray.
Were the soldiers ashamed? Nay, nay.
It was the height of their moral decay.
Her husband tried to help, by the way
The soldiers beat and threw him away.
The Palestinians were a helpless prey,
Their bloody faces called Mayday.
My eyes got wet and tears rolled away,
The soldiers continued without a delay.
A bulldozer flattened their home. I say,
Kindness and justice were cast away.
-zaki-
two states, two religions on the same land. why they cannot negotiate with each other?
says
ChemGrad, at 1:51 PM
"Negotiate" is a veerry subjective word in West Asia. In Palestine OR Occupied Palestine.
I refuse to recognise the so-called State of Israel. I once did, but only to allow myself the concept of a lesser evil between the two. If there are dual states side-by-side, at least that would allow Palestine to prosper more than the poverty they face now.
I change my mind. I realise the concept of dual states has long been indoctrinated upon me and the rest of the world again and again that eventually, we believe Hamas' refusal to recognise the Israeli State is evil. That the 1967 borders should be realised.
I say NO. Go back to pre-48 borders and if the Jews want to remain, they will have to become Palestine citizens.
I am pissed. I am VERRY pissed.
And Ryhn babes, thanks for the e-mail. I dah nak respond jer, Yahoo went nuts and now isn't functioning. =s
says
Anonymous, at 3:12 PM
i could see, hopping from one blog to another, everybody pissed off giler ngan israel..
what a world?!
says
ChemGrad, at 7:46 PM
kesan WWI, israel-palestin is a hitherto crisis, satan bersorak keriangan di atas tanah Arab sendiri, and moreover on the Ottoman Empire..
ic..
says
ChemGrad, at 7:56 PM
wow...i'm actually posting sumthing ere..cool..n i know u know..that i'm an england fan..saje nak cakap kat sini..
says
Anonymous, at 12:52 AM
kid, thnx for the poem..i will post it up as a post to share with others..
lub& kid: wud u wana negotiate with the people who chase you out of ur land, who killed ur family members, ur frens? wud u wanna negotiate with the people who are cruel and gives false words and never keep their promise? who are selfish and cruel? unjust? people myte say, they offered peace treaties, why not just take a break and accept?
can u trust the people who have been lying, inhuman and are always full of cruel intentions? (or plotting up new ones?)
i say, forget them. sigh..sumtimes i wonder how on earth will all this end..
anonymous: nibah..u kan? haha..i sooo know! (kalau tak, malu nih) yeah2..England's soo out.. Lubna pon redha dah..hehe
owh n Lubna, i dunno why la the system dah bengong..i thnk dia da mula sedar i nak balik campus kot haha
says
ryhn, at 1:04 AM
to ur question, i'd say,"yes, i would!"
says
ChemGrad, at 5:54 PM
best regards, nice info Rhinoplasty costs sydney Sponge bob no pants Bachelorette parties sex Search engine positioning ostrava mother's fragrance scent oils horny anal http://www.scranton-laser-eye-surgery.info/lasik_eye_surgery_puerto_rico.html lasik eye surgery neenah holistic alternatives to ativan Office furniture dealership houstan tx Ava figure model http://www.vacations-2.info/Averagecostoflasiksurgery.html New orleans lasik surgery Roof rack fto keppra neurontin Nose rhinoplasty implant Travel insurance from uk company Honda element brake pads
says
Anonymous, at 4:16 PM
Best regards from NY! Mobile work cabinet custom cabinets skipper kitchenreplace bottom cabinet Kitchen cabinet tops Lancashire amateur football league pokemon saved games download Interior design pacific northwest Jerry's chevrolet mitsubishi mazda 2 diecast Jolie thornton divorce cost of paving concrete driveways in georgia 1991 buick regal stereo united states valtrex no prescription needed Ridaho power ball http://www.secrets-natural-bodybuilding.info/Lipitor-colon-cancer.html Bragada mattress retailer plain and fancy kitchen cabinets Camping espana
says
Anonymous, at 1:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home