H.A.L.O
I never promised you a ray of light*I never promised there’d be
sunshine everyday*I’ll give you everything I have*the good, the bad...*Why do you put me on a pedistal?*I’m so up high that I can’t
see the ground below*so help me down* you’ve got it wrong*I don’t belong there*
0ne thing is clear*I wear a halo when you look at me*But
standing from here*you wouldn’t say so*if you were me*I always said that I would make mistakes*I’m only human*and
that’s my saving grace*I fall as hard as I try*so don’t be blinded *see me as I really am*I have flaws and a lot of times I even sin*so pull me
from that pedistal*I don’t belong there*Why you think that you know me*but in your eyes*I am something
above you*it’s only in your mind*0nly in your mind I wear a Halo...
finally, sumthing that says it all. everything that i've always wanted to say, then be heard; and be well understood..enuff said.
*thnx Haley* n daad too!


3 y0ur say:
hun!!! i miss the song already...i was listening to it over n over a gain the whole night yesterday...first time i heard it..i just knew it was sooo good...the perfect emotional turmoils of the ones like us...kononnye people claim are intimidating..urgh!!!
says
Anonymous, at 4:26 PM
typo- again....not a gain
lets join english class..hehe...i'm bored waiting for this pre-reg...soooo lambat
says
Anonymous, at 4:28 PM
huh!! u think???i dah nak mati here..m hungry..huhu..hows teh gurls there holding up? kangen duh sama kamu!! whoever got the idea of starting the whole pre-reg thingymajig at 5!!!! 5 PM!! for heaven's sake!!
says
ryhn, at 4:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home