...living L.I.F.E and l0ving i.t...

Friday, February 08, 2008

chivalry's not dead..

this is a lovely song. i dedicate this to all guys out there..teehee.. :)

They say that chivalry’s dead but I see
chivalry every day

I see men holding doors open for their
ladies standing in the rain

They say all the good men are gone with the
wind but I see good men all the time

I see fellas helping friends pay their rent
and the bills that got behind


And I wanna keep it alive
To be good to my mama and good to my
wife

So when folks say there aint no noble men
left

They’ll look at me and know…they’ll
know…chivalry’s not dead

As long as we try to keep it
alive

Chivalry’s not dead

There’s men that lose it all and got mouths
to feed and they’re patient through it all

He holds his hands up high and his head real
low as he whispers a prayer to God

If there’s any doubt about the men we’ve got
or the men of recent times

Remember Malcom and Nelson and Martin and
Hanson spoke truth through all the lies

I see firefighters rushing into the
blaze

And I see Oklahoma cowboys kissing their
babes

And aint saying we don’t need a few
more

But the ones that try I don’t wanna
ignore

Be the Chivalry you wanna see widespread and
the reason the skeptics say

Chivalry’s not dead

0 y0ur say:

Post a Comment

<< Home