eid..and a call!
Tasneem called from yemen!!!
I am soo overwhelmed..heh..she promised she'd call me on Eid and she did. She called last Eid too. God, I pray I'll get to meet her one day. Real soon. It's soo good to hear her voice. She's still as giggly as ever hehe..hmm..i think we spent most of the second laughing heh..it's funny to hear the gap between our speeches especially when we're laughing..owh! maybe that's why we kept on laughing..
Nways..this year, my family spent our 1st day of our Eid at my dad's side. My mom and dad's place's are only 13 minutes drive away so we never have much problem in choosing where to spend our Eid eve and morning. Usually we get to spend our days at both sides. But this year's Eid day was a bit different. The Eid eve night, we went to both sides' place so I can help out with my aunts and grammas. My dad's mom (maktok) has a bibik so she always manages fine. At my mom's side, my gramma also has help from my aunts and uncles but there's always so much to do and to prepare for Eid and the annual morning feast. It's nice to help around.. After all, I haven't paid any visit to my kampungs for a period of a whole sem..the last time I went back to b.pahat was prolly before I left matric..lama tuh..my maktok always come to KL so I get to see her occasionally but my mom's side; god, don't I feel guilty..
Nways..su made it in time to celebrate Eid with us all in Mesia. She only got the usual 2 weeks holiday but alhamdulillah got the chance to spend Eid together. The policy's in Brunei (or just the place where my cousin works) is that, freshies can’t take long holidays..so I assume, next year, she'll prolly get a month long hols..hopefully..
I'm quite sad and disappointed that I don't get to see much of her and neither do we get to hangout together much this holiday..oh well..iAllah panjang umur murah rezeki we see each other again soon..
Nways, this 12th, PaLS are organizing a jamuan raya! Not everyone'll be able to make it since many are already back in their colleges due to exams.. but still, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone..(whoever lah yg dtg)..it's been sumtime since I last joined PaLS' gathering..Danga Bay here we come..
I am soo overwhelmed..heh..she promised she'd call me on Eid and she did. She called last Eid too. God, I pray I'll get to meet her one day. Real soon. It's soo good to hear her voice. She's still as giggly as ever hehe..hmm..i think we spent most of the second laughing heh..it's funny to hear the gap between our speeches especially when we're laughing..owh! maybe that's why we kept on laughing..
Nways..this year, my family spent our 1st day of our Eid at my dad's side. My mom and dad's place's are only 13 minutes drive away so we never have much problem in choosing where to spend our Eid eve and morning. Usually we get to spend our days at both sides. But this year's Eid day was a bit different. The Eid eve night, we went to both sides' place so I can help out with my aunts and grammas. My dad's mom (maktok) has a bibik so she always manages fine. At my mom's side, my gramma also has help from my aunts and uncles but there's always so much to do and to prepare for Eid and the annual morning feast. It's nice to help around.. After all, I haven't paid any visit to my kampungs for a period of a whole sem..the last time I went back to b.pahat was prolly before I left matric..lama tuh..my maktok always come to KL so I get to see her occasionally but my mom's side; god, don't I feel guilty..
Nways..su made it in time to celebrate Eid with us all in Mesia. She only got the usual 2 weeks holiday but alhamdulillah got the chance to spend Eid together. The policy's in Brunei (or just the place where my cousin works) is that, freshies can’t take long holidays..so I assume, next year, she'll prolly get a month long hols..hopefully..
I'm quite sad and disappointed that I don't get to see much of her and neither do we get to hangout together much this holiday..oh well..iAllah panjang umur murah rezeki we see each other again soon..
Nways, this 12th, PaLS are organizing a jamuan raya! Not everyone'll be able to make it since many are already back in their colleges due to exams.. but still, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone..(whoever lah yg dtg)..it's been sumtime since I last joined PaLS' gathering..Danga Bay here we come..


0 y0ur say:
Post a Comment
<< Home