catching up..
Has anyone ever tried eating peanut butter spread with corn flakes? It's soon yummy. Believe me. I discovered this new recipe back when I was in PJ hehehe.. it's pretty much like any other ordinary peanut butter sandwich. Just spread peanut butter (tastier if it's the chunky spreads) on ur favorite bread, and then, just spread out on top it not-so-crushed corn flakes..(the one that we all have for our breakfast loh)..and eat it any way u like..nyum nyum.. I remembered making so many sandwiches and insisting my roommates, my gurlfrens and all to eat it the way I like it and hehe, they all loved it! I told u it's good. Keh2..
Why am I talking bout food eh? Coz I just found out a new habit of mine in making full use of the chilli sauces in packets that I collect from McD, BK and etc..
u see, i like chilli sauce. and I like potato chips. Am talking bout Mr. Potato Chips. The ones in the cans..(aloh, yg iklan Aidid n Norzie tuh..) buy the original flavored ones, and nyum2, dip it in chilli sauce! Serious I tell u sodap! Lagi2 if u eat it with McD’s sauces. The best sauce-in-packets ever..( I dun buy McDs but my frens do, so when they buy, they take xtras for me heheh) and this habit has also been spread to the people around me. I got my roomies and my next door neighbor starting on eat-crisps-with-sauce party..another way to eat those crisps; dip it in Campbell's mushroom soups..also sodap loh..try ler.
.sungguh tak rugi..but then, ikut taste jugak..
I miss home la..
***************************************
syifa' messaged me earlier in the evening.
"akak tasnim dah beli kasut.
Nanti akak balik, nanim dah bole jalan"
Huhu..she bought her 1st pair of shoes; without me! I wonder what kind of shoes she bought. I bet u she got the squeaky-noise-making kind. Syifa' has been eyeing that kinda shoes since forever for baby nanim..i cant wait to go back for cuti raya haji..i miss everyone at home. Ummi said abah made some changes in the living room and they made up a new family den..sigh..and plus, ummi got my room a new bed..err..let me rephrase that; not my room but syifa's..*mood changes for a second*
anyhow, I cant wait to go back. And btw, whoever nak ikut I balik JB, kene naik bas kat jln Duta jugak! Ur rite I'm not going to pudu! Nak balik..huhu..
Next week, Monday's also a holiday..sigh..thank god I got ktkn. But then, I thought of going to mak dutt's..i haven't visited her (or rather, crash in her place) ever since sem start..
*****************************************
it's very heartwarming and really touching when someone comes up to u and say,
"I just want to say that I
m really happy that I met u"
or,
"it's really nice to get to know u"
and most of all, when someone expresses their appreciation of our existence. We all get compliments and good wishes everyday in our lives. Be it, compliments on how good we look in that shoes, in that dress, what a good job we did, or even just a simple "have a good day!" wishes and so, I was very startled and surprised at how touched I was when a fren of mine who I got to know better recently, said "it's really nice to meet you ryhn"..i was taken aback. Of course, in a good way loh. It really made my week u know. As if I've never ever gotten nice words from anyone!
And also, when people believe that they were placed where they were because they're meant to meet you! These kinda situations that I went thru in the past two weeks got me beaming all over. My heart seems to flutter all over, in and out of its place! So people, spare a minute, if not few seconds, to make someone's day/ week by giving sincere compliments or wishes! laytah!
Why am I talking bout food eh? Coz I just found out a new habit of mine in making full use of the chilli sauces in packets that I collect from McD, BK and etc..
u see, i like chilli sauce. and I like potato chips. Am talking bout Mr. Potato Chips. The ones in the cans..(aloh, yg iklan Aidid n Norzie tuh..) buy the original flavored ones, and nyum2, dip it in chilli sauce! Serious I tell u sodap! Lagi2 if u eat it with McD’s sauces. The best sauce-in-packets ever..( I dun buy McDs but my frens do, so when they buy, they take xtras for me heheh) and this habit has also been spread to the people around me. I got my roomies and my next door neighbor starting on eat-crisps-with-sauce party..another way to eat those crisps; dip it in Campbell's mushroom soups..also sodap loh..try ler.
.sungguh tak rugi..but then, ikut taste jugak..
I miss home la..
***************************************
syifa' messaged me earlier in the evening.
"akak tasnim dah beli kasut.
Nanti akak balik, nanim dah bole jalan"
Huhu..she bought her 1st pair of shoes; without me! I wonder what kind of shoes she bought. I bet u she got the squeaky-noise-making kind. Syifa' has been eyeing that kinda shoes since forever for baby nanim..i cant wait to go back for cuti raya haji..i miss everyone at home. Ummi said abah made some changes in the living room and they made up a new family den..sigh..and plus, ummi got my room a new bed..err..let me rephrase that; not my room but syifa's..*mood changes for a second*
anyhow, I cant wait to go back. And btw, whoever nak ikut I balik JB, kene naik bas kat jln Duta jugak! Ur rite I'm not going to pudu! Nak balik..huhu..
Next week, Monday's also a holiday..sigh..thank god I got ktkn. But then, I thought of going to mak dutt's..i haven't visited her (or rather, crash in her place) ever since sem start..
*****************************************
it's very heartwarming and really touching when someone comes up to u and say,
"I just want to say that I
m really happy that I met u"
or,
"it's really nice to get to know u"
and most of all, when someone expresses their appreciation of our existence. We all get compliments and good wishes everyday in our lives. Be it, compliments on how good we look in that shoes, in that dress, what a good job we did, or even just a simple "have a good day!" wishes and so, I was very startled and surprised at how touched I was when a fren of mine who I got to know better recently, said "it's really nice to meet you ryhn"..i was taken aback. Of course, in a good way loh. It really made my week u know. As if I've never ever gotten nice words from anyone!
And also, when people believe that they were placed where they were because they're meant to meet you! These kinda situations that I went thru in the past two weeks got me beaming all over. My heart seems to flutter all over, in and out of its place! So people, spare a minute, if not few seconds, to make someone's day/ week by giving sincere compliments or wishes! laytah!


0 y0ur say:
Post a Comment
<< Home