...living L.I.F.E and l0ving i.t...

Friday, December 09, 2005

i pray for you happiness..

I Pray For You Happiness..



I'm happy for you

That you're doing fine and that, things seems to go your way.

I'm happy for you

That the world know you; of you and your success.

I'm happy for you

That you have friends to keep you company.

To bring smiles and laughter when you're feeling down,

To brighten up your day when it seems dull and gloomy.



I'm happier that you chose to remain friends with me

Regardless of how I treated you before.

That you effortlessly bring a smile to my face when I'm feeling sad.

That you listen to my rants and make me feel heard.

That you talk to me and allow me to listen and feel trusted.

That you make me smile when you say 'keep in touch',

'keep me posted' or ask me 'how you been doing?';

Dun matter whether you really meant it or not..



Always I've prayed and never have I tended to stop,

That God will continue to bestow His love and shower His blessings,

That He'll watch over you and protect you.

May your prayers be answered, your needs be fulfilled.

I pray you'll find friends that'll help and guide you,

Be with you through thick and thin.

I pray God's words and promises touch your heart.

Let it be that God's nur and hidayah seep into your heart; for always.

Let it be that you'll touch the hearts of those,

Whose lives you walk into, as you did to mine.

Most importantly, I pray to God,

That I'll never stop praying for you.



There's no need for you to know,

That I feel for you when I hear of your faults and mistakes,

Making me pray harder to improve myself,

So God'll grant my prayers for you ;

That I am overwhelmed we're still friends

So much, I pray we'll remain this way ;

That when I think of what we had,

Knowing there'll never be a second chance,

Knowing that I could never turn back time ;

I pray you'll forgive me,

And I hope I haven't left you scarred ;

That I wasn't the reason you left without bidding farewell

However glad I am now you're back..



So many questions were left unanswered.

As much as it haunts me, I know

That some things are better left unknown

So as not to ruin of what's today..



For what we had, and what we never had,

It matters to me, do know that

I've stayed, and that you have my back

Before, today, and God willing tomorrow onwards

That I'll be here, as a friend..



For what you've been through,

I'm happy you discovered the world you're living in now,

For better or worse..

And for her,

I'm happy you've found one who thinks the world of you..


You, who I call a friend,

I pray for you happiness..

0 y0ur say:

Post a Comment

<< Home