...living L.I.F.E and l0ving i.t...

Monday, November 28, 2005

nib's day ..sal's leave

I'm so tired out and drained..finished the kursus today..woke up super late this morning ( tido balik lepas subuh punye pasal huh) turned out my whole family woke up late too..it's Sunday I suppose.. the program today was scheduled to start at 830am today and I, I left home at 830 huhu..i had to stop at Nib's place also..it's her birthday so I dropped by her place on my way to Iman ELC.. she was still sleeping but heck, I have to do what I gotto do heh..gave her a Sec.Rec cake and passed her a birthday gift from me and my adek Mus'ab. Left the kursus early with kak war coz sal's leaving for kl at 2 and we all want to go to kak Bie's open house togetha2..


Went to kak bie's house and god, the pasta sauce that her mom made was nyummy and there's this biscotti with lots of almonds (with a hint of coffee taste) sgt sedap!!!



I feel soo bad that I didn't join nibah n una n sebah go for ice cream sempena besday nibah..sungguh I tak larat..its bad for me to drive being tired and exhausted..i was glad and thankful I reached home safe drive sorg balik tau..heh..dramatik sket kot..nways..(happy birthday nibah..)


Missing sal alredi..owh, btw, this 29th, my grandpa (mom's dad) will be awarded 'Anugerah Tokoh Emas' ape ntah I dunno the details but yg penting, his whole big family's invited to the function ( do they know that my grandpa ade 13 anak, tak campur menantu dan beratus cucu?) nways..so, yeah..since the event's taking place in one of the hotels in jb (I dunno the dtails I told u so), we're so0 going..


My hand kebas tiba2 lah..it's kerap sepat lenguh n kebas nowadays..i got to stop lah..
gaa

0 y0ur say:

Post a Comment

<< Home