...living L.I.F.E and l0ving i.t...

Friday, December 09, 2005

i want to balik

Its 231am and I can't sleep yet.. I have no class tomorrow and Monday's holiday and yes, I cannot go back to Jb..(I will not stop membebel bout not being able to go back..) I could go back to b.antarabangsa but..hmm..asyik balik sane je..mcm menyebok lah plak..segan.haha..sejak bile lah plak aku pandai segan2 ni..marah my aunty..(tunggu duha pandai drive bole amek me hehe..read that duha *tee hee*)


Fara went home (which was unplanned. Long story there. full stop) and so me, maz and widad were left to 'enjoy' ourselves at the library after isya'. Nibah went back to kak yung's place. Later we went out for some decaf hazelnut (loud nyummy here) and somehow, sumtime between the library and the coffee widad got a phone call which got
us all emotional..(both positively and negatively) even the ice cream did not manage to cool maz down..she was mad..we were more like upset lah..minus the details, we got back to college (definitely within the curfew hours nak avoid pakcik-rajin-check-car-sticker punye pasal) pastu guling2 crammed up kat katil maz..we read Cleo. Haha. No comment..


Cleo could be very entertaining a lot of times. But in general, its just a magazine that urges and influences one to go crazy shopping. Here's an illustration.

A girl whose-name-must-not-mentioned-but-definitely-other-than-ryhn was leafing through the pages of the latest Cleo and spotted an ad on this new product from Crabtree & Evelyn. She now cannot stop thinking about the product and is constantly caught planning her way to get to any one of the outlet asap which probably be this coming weekend. Avid mag readers will get the picture clearly.



Its also all about advertisements. Ya Allah..macam 2/3 of the mag was only iklan je..ehniways, yeah, me, maz and widad tergolek2..we took turn reading some stuff outloud (except for widad coz she's got something in her throat and it hurts her to talk so she just did the listening hehhe)
haha..macam bdak skolah buat reading group. One of the articles that caught our interest tonight (or rather, last night) was an article about being grown ups. Among the few many (huh..confuse) points given was :
>>You check out the labels of stuff before you actually buy them.

>>You have to pay for insurance, phone bills and other bills

>>Your idea of relaxation before bed is a mug of hot cocoa.

(at the moment this point was read, I was holding on to my large mug of cocoa. And I do, before I sleep drink hot cocoa..whaa..we ended up laughing to ourselves and all the other points. In fact, we added some new points which we made up ourselves tee hee..



Yawn..i'm sleepy now..its soo's the milk in the hot cocoa..gnyte..laytah

0 y0ur say:

Post a Comment

<< Home