raya2..
I'm feeling great 2day! *hoping the spirit and the vibe will last all day!* my fever's gone (alhamdulillah..thank you god..) I did not sleep after subuh, watched Channel News Asia *I am a very civilised human and so I am very concerned about the world*, I prepared the breakfast for the whole family tho I'm fasting..and Una buat open house 2day..*menguji iman betul heish..* and I'll be leaving for some shopping spree with sal jap lagi. We'll have to take along lil kids with us.haih..that's supposed to be fun.take them for some ice cream, browsing toys..i promised mus'ab a toy, let's see how long we'll have to wait for him to choose what he likes…
I have no idea why but this year I've been procrastinating my puasa 6..liat sket..and now Syawal dah nak habes and I've 2 days still to go..makin dah nak habis syawal lah sume org nak buat open house lah, makan2 lah..but hey, they're just food. I should be able to resist the temptation heh..lawan nafsu ek? I still go to join the kemeriahan (erk..is there such word?)
Eniways, I've been going out practically everyday! Just when the holiday's coming to its end; makin happening plak..there's always an open house everyday. Invitations for makan2, meetings, outings and hanging out with friends..it all started when kak uswah buat open house. We all convoy 2 cars. there was kak war, kak bie, kak una, kak fad, kak huda, me, sal and husna..start kat my house, then to kak huda's and then to kak war's then, we maghrib at BBU's mosque which was near to kak suwah's place..it was raining and we were not so drenched but wet. We stayed for sometime at kak suwah's place (kene sebut nih, soto dia sedap weih!) there was so ramai people there and we met so ramai orang..it was fun..
The next day, we went out beraya again..ustzh fauziah makan2 kat her place and we went again, 2cars. Since we were near ustzh. Husnul's place, we went to her place also. She's sooo much fun (the peach n passion fruit tea was the best!) and soo cool lah.. Its such a nice and a warm feeling to go pay a visit to my ex-teachers' places and chat and laugh like we're old friends who haven't met for a long time..
Sumdays later (when I've recovered from my fever) we all made plans to pegi convoy2 beraya again. This time, there was 11 of us, 3 cars. We went to ustzh norizah's, ustzh norimah's and ustzh azimah's. met kak aliya (soon-to-be-bride eh? *wink2*) it was great to have met up with kak aliya and bual2..meB tu last time kot dpt bual ngan dia berstatus single *tee hee* I really want to go to her wedding..dah la nanti she'll be going back to Australia..but really, it was great dapat jumpe and bual2 ngan dia..lame beno kot x jumpe..
Esok ada kursus kepimpinan til Sunday. But since its just dekat Iman ELC, so we get to balik rumah for the night. Nibah's birthday’s lusa. Tomorrow dia buat makan2 but again, I'll be fasting..but I'm still going. MeB try curik2 masa time lunch kot speed drive ke nib's place with sal and djott. Lusa kak Bie buat open house. I'm definitely not going to miss that..
2nd dec nih, my bro'll be 'ever and done' with his SPM and since I'll have to be back in KL on the 4th, our fam's going to Melaka for an expressed-limited-time family holiday. I haven't ever been to Aben's place ever since he started a family so ni kire nak bayar hutang jugaklah..Aben (he's my cousin..eldest guy in our big fam) kate nak belanja makan seafood kat Malim…nyum2..and we're going to go-kart'ing and fruit picking..yeay..plan to stop by iman's place gak..she's now back in Mesia for a 3mnths hols..hopefully I'll get to see her a lot..
laytah!
I have no idea why but this year I've been procrastinating my puasa 6..liat sket..and now Syawal dah nak habes and I've 2 days still to go..makin dah nak habis syawal lah sume org nak buat open house lah, makan2 lah..but hey, they're just food. I should be able to resist the temptation heh..lawan nafsu ek? I still go to join the kemeriahan (erk..is there such word?)
Eniways, I've been going out practically everyday! Just when the holiday's coming to its end; makin happening plak..there's always an open house everyday. Invitations for makan2, meetings, outings and hanging out with friends..it all started when kak uswah buat open house. We all convoy 2 cars. there was kak war, kak bie, kak una, kak fad, kak huda, me, sal and husna..start kat my house, then to kak huda's and then to kak war's then, we maghrib at BBU's mosque which was near to kak suwah's place..it was raining and we were not so drenched but wet. We stayed for sometime at kak suwah's place (kene sebut nih, soto dia sedap weih!) there was so ramai people there and we met so ramai orang..it was fun..
The next day, we went out beraya again..ustzh fauziah makan2 kat her place and we went again, 2cars. Since we were near ustzh. Husnul's place, we went to her place also. She's sooo much fun (the peach n passion fruit tea was the best!) and soo cool lah.. Its such a nice and a warm feeling to go pay a visit to my ex-teachers' places and chat and laugh like we're old friends who haven't met for a long time..
Sumdays later (when I've recovered from my fever) we all made plans to pegi convoy2 beraya again. This time, there was 11 of us, 3 cars. We went to ustzh norizah's, ustzh norimah's and ustzh azimah's. met kak aliya (soon-to-be-bride eh? *wink2*) it was great to have met up with kak aliya and bual2..meB tu last time kot dpt bual ngan dia berstatus single *tee hee* I really want to go to her wedding..dah la nanti she'll be going back to Australia..but really, it was great dapat jumpe and bual2 ngan dia..lame beno kot x jumpe..
Esok ada kursus kepimpinan til Sunday. But since its just dekat Iman ELC, so we get to balik rumah for the night. Nibah's birthday’s lusa. Tomorrow dia buat makan2 but again, I'll be fasting..but I'm still going. MeB try curik2 masa time lunch kot speed drive ke nib's place with sal and djott. Lusa kak Bie buat open house. I'm definitely not going to miss that..
2nd dec nih, my bro'll be 'ever and done' with his SPM and since I'll have to be back in KL on the 4th, our fam's going to Melaka for an expressed-limited-time family holiday. I haven't ever been to Aben's place ever since he started a family so ni kire nak bayar hutang jugaklah..Aben (he's my cousin..eldest guy in our big fam) kate nak belanja makan seafood kat Malim…nyum2..and we're going to go-kart'ing and fruit picking..yeay..plan to stop by iman's place gak..she's now back in Mesia for a 3mnths hols..hopefully I'll get to see her a lot..
laytah!


0 y0ur say:
Post a Comment
<< Home