...living L.I.F.E and l0ving i.t...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

silly surveys..

get the pic of how bored and useless i am when i fall sick during the holidays..

Where are u now?

-home sweet home



where did u last go to?

-Jaya Jusco Tmn U



where would u like to be right now?

-Kinokuniya plz..or MPH



what are u doing now?

-typing a survey kot..*roll eyes*



what were u doing previously?

-going thru some paperwork



what would u like to do right now?

-watch a movie. I want to watch 'I Am Sam' again!!

-an episode of The O.C would be okay



what are u reading now?

-god, as much as I love reading, I dun really read 24/7 ya know..



what was the last thing you read?

-'Disclosure' by Michael Crichton. (A case on sexual harassment filed by a guy, against a woman. Doesn't that sound interesting? Recommended)



what would u like to read right now?

-'A History of Palestine' (the one yg pakcik musDin punye)

-and definitely 'Confession Of An Economic Hitman'



what are u listening to now?

-'Bersama' (Brothers Reunited)



what was the last song u listened to?

-Jewel Song (Boa)



what song would u like to listen to right now?

-definitely Fly Away' (Nelly)



what are u watching now?

-watching? I'm sitting infront of a laptop this minute, so I suppose I'm 'watching' a lappie's screen



what was the last show u watched?

-hmm..Chinese drama 'Life Begins At 40'



what would u like to watch right now?

-something touching and heartwarming..i want to watch 'I Am Sam' again..



who was the last person u called?

-Kak Bie



who would u like to call right now?

-Tasneem Guddam and definitely Sue



who did u last talk to?

-my br0tha who was leaving for his tuition class



who would u like to talk to?

-Sue please..



who did u last texted?

-waa..its been days I dah kering..the real 'last' would be..hmm..oh yeah, Sal



who would u like to text right now?

-someone who I shud hv wished birthday wishes earlier..(ampuun)



who was the last person u had a chat with on YM?

-Sue



who would u like to chat with on YM right now?

-no one. The person I want to talk to right now uses MSN



who did u last met?

-gowd..my whole family’s all over the house! Practically my whole family I suppose hehhe



who would u like to meet right now?

-iman



what was the last thing u bought?

-Ricola's Blackcurrent flavored lozenges



what would u like to buy right now?

-fantasizing a ticket to Switzerland..but, being realistic; err..a new pair of err..wedges or flip flops wud be err..great..*sheepish grin*



what was the last thing u ate?

-paracetamol. And clarinase. Note: I'm on medication; not drugs.



what would u like to eat right now?

-pancakes! Puhleez..I am desperate for pancakes!! Real ones with syrup..sigh..


what was the last drink u had?

-plain water. I've been drinking a lot of plain water these days..



what would u like to have right now?

-CB's plain ice blended mocha w/out cream, sprinkled with lotsa cinnamon powder!!

What are u going to do after this?

-grab the TV remote from my br0!!!



*gone to do the grabbing ;D*

0 y0ur say:

Post a Comment

<< Home