...living L.I.F.E and l0ving i.t...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The O.C, Tsunami and Bird Flu

this holiday, I've been staying up til 3am just to watch The O.C Season 1 (repeat) which are aired at 2am on Tcs5 every weekdays' nights. Season 2's aired on 8tv on Sundays. How can I resist an every night with The O.C? I can never have enough of Adam Brody as Seth! He is so amusing and hilarious! Although mun says he's a loser (which at times I have to agree haha) With or without Summer. I love Summer and Seth as a pair and I think Rachael Bilson a.k.a Summer is puh-retty plus h0t hot. Obviously I dislike Marissa. I just don't like her. Right from the first episode.


Right now, it's the episode where Seth, Summer and Lisa Armstrong (suddenly I can't remember her O.C name *tgh iklan now*) are in the period of being 'just friends' after Seth chose Lisa over Summer..Summer so need a break. She's obviously trying too hard to prove that she's so over Seth and is okay with everything. Clearly, her understanding of 'just friends' needs to be corrected. Ehniways..owh! owh! Iklan! Iklan! This Saturday Night Movie, Tcs5's showing 'I Am Sam'.. a must-not-miss!


had a chat with ummi just now and she said that the scientists and the geologists had a prediction made after researches that the next Tsunami's somewhere around the next century (mind you, this is just a prediction) but for shur (or so, as they say), the location is JB-S'pore..for real..how scary is that?


with bird flu and such disease spreading around, my mom's friend talked to a doctor. Somehow, we all must feel a little insecure living on Earth and trying to be careful and taking every precaution to avoid these fatal diseases. So, yeah, she asked whether it's safe to at chickens (poultries and those related) and the doc said that the truth is, so long as they are well cooked, there should be no problem, as the germs will be killed. The same goes to the time when Mad-Cow disease was around, should the meat be well cooked, no worries..(so the doc says)


now C.S.I's on, how can I sleep? And plus, I can hear baby nanim's giggles..she's not asleep yet?!? *gone to get baby nanim*


say hi baby..(she's sitting in my lap ryte now, watching CSI)

"daa..da" that's her saying hi



reminds me of my maktok. Because of Tsunami, for sometime she insisted on not eating fish. She'll cook for other people but she won't eat it. She was grossed out by the idea that fishes caught from the water around our land might have eaten parts of the Tsunami victims that are lost swallowed by the deadly waves. Try convince her; you'll fail. Hmm..i'm not shur if she still dun eat fish now or she's over the period already..

0 y0ur say:

Post a Comment

<< Home