...living L.I.F.E and l0ving i.t...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

a day out at the bay..

No matter how embarrassing this fact may be, it is a fact that I have never been to Danga Bay although I have lived in JB for so many years..hehe..until yesterday.



Djot was going back to her college yesterday since she got exam tomorrow so we thought of hanging out at Danga Bay.. we were so smart to have went to tepi pantai at midday..the heat was..GOD! I think my blood was boiling in its vessels and my skin, not that I mind being tanned but just to describe how blazing hot it was, I got a belang at my wrist ohkay!!

(the skin area protected by my watch haha)..

but Danga Bay's beautiful.. Yesterday was a working day so there weren't many people except for those who were holidaying so we had the place all to ourselves. Cantik bangat tempat itu..i've already chosen a spot for PaLS' jamuan raya!





Nways, after we got bored of going around the bay, we left for Angsana..
Alkisahnya, the niat was to just pray zohor. But then I somehow found myself trying out shoes..and well, you can guess how the story goes next..



I was waiting for our lunch to be served when the thought of paying Pura a visit crossed my mind. So I was like, 'Djot, since we're so near to Pura's house, let's raya her rumah'
She's like, 'yeah'. They knew each other coz everytime I went to Pura's place, I'll always take Djah along. And plus, I talk bout djah enough that my roommates (ohkay, ex-r0omies) should know her..hehe..




Whatever it is, I'm glad that the thought crossed my mind that very minute coz she was planning to go out and should have missed paying her a visit then, I won't get a chance to ever meet her this holiday. She left for KL today coz of some training for some competition til 28th. By that time, I don't think I'll be around in JB anymore..





So I was very happy to have met her yesterday..god, I miss her. And afie and lem too..afie'll be leaving for kuantan nex sem..too bad Allied Health's students pon have to stay in kuantan..lagi lah susah nak jumpe afi..at least now, I can go to pj to meet up with them.. if only I get to go to afie's and lem's place just like I can go to pura's..sedih bangat..kangen sama mereka..ehniway..til laytah..





P/s: my fren's gonna burn me DVDs of the first 2 seasons of 'The O.C' !!!!! say yippee out loud people!!!

0 y0ur say:

Post a Comment

<< Home