Chickens..and Ping-Pong games
Of all the chickens I have ever had to clean, wash and skin before I cook them, today, I met the worst.
(Chickens, I am so0o sorry. I know I eat u chickens but please don't curse me coz I have no intention of any sort to insult you. I had a very bad experience! Plz..do understand..)
By 'worst' I don't mean ugly, smelly (coz they all are, usually) or whatever that may makes it seem like I'm criticizing God's creations but the chicken I had to clean today was very, very, eiew'iy. It was so full of fat!! And I mean a lot of real fat. I could picture the chicken when it was alive and kicking! It must have been a-was real big fat flabby chicken. It made me lose my appetite for the day..huhu..seriously..
I was instantly reminded of kak aliya and her first experience operating, or rather, 'opening' up a human (hmm..that sounded inhuman. I meant a corpse.. The being was already dead). She got a man-corpse and he was, well, obese.(right kak aliya?) and god, all kak aliya did was, she described the smell and the experience, on mail, in words, but I could imagine and picture the scene clearly in my head. I told so to her (remember kak? Heh) when I was reading the mail, I felt like I was in the operation room myself! Well, she said that the smell lingered for days..and the rest; you people would lose ur appetite too so lets not go there.
and so, the conclusion is, I am definitely shedding all the extra lipids, the extra.. what's the other scientific names for fat? Hmm..*raking my brains* ..fat? Yeah, fat. I know this is a sensitive issue for a lot of people especially gurls but heck, it's the chicken!! Blame it! I don't want the doctors going all yucky when they have to (if they have to) do a post-mortem on me when I die!urgh.. sorry people, I hope I haven't grossed you out crapping about chickens but, well, u just have to be there! And you'll feel the same! Sheesh..i will never look at a chicken the same way! Ever again!
*okay..'ever again' will depend on circumstances hehe..oh well, I'll so get over it..
owh god..let's see how long this 'lose-weight-spirit' will last..aduuh..
*ryhn rolls her eyes and groans loudly too*
--------------------------------
I have found a new interest for the holiday!! Believe it or not, ping-pong is now on my list!
*shopping's moving down due to the lectures that my parents gave especially for me..ehheh..
hmm..well, this may sound really dumb but for 3 years our family ping-pong table has been 'residing' on our front porch and I have never ever paid any attention to it. I never even said 'hi' to it! As all know, I have many guys in my family (to be precise, 5, inc my dad) and so when my br0s get all excited bout one game, my dad'll get the equipment, being a very supportive daddy..the same story goes for the ping-pong table. 2 of my brothers are playing ping-pong for their school so they play a lot and since my dad's into 'living life healthily', the ping-pong table was bought.
as far as I could remember, I had a really bad relationship with ping-pong games. I hated every sound the game makes. I cringe at the sound of the ball bouncing off the table everytime the guys play..i had soo much against it..and I have no idea why..and now? I am soo into the game! Yesterday, I saje je nak kacau2 my bro playing so I gave it a try and..i am definitely enjoying the game now! Ping pong spells f-u-n! I mean, I've always enjoyed squash (not that I play it often) but I really love the idea of having to go after a bouncing ball, keeping up with the pace and stuff; and well, ping pong definitely have the same catch as squash does! *can u feel the excitement?! Huh?huh?*
I just wish my dad would allow me to move the ping-pong table inside the house so that I don't have to wear tudung whenever I wanna play! I've been working really hard in talking my dad into doing so. There's space for it in our living room for god's sake..but he just won't listen waduuh..*groan again*
oh well, let's live life healthily people!
(Chickens, I am so0o sorry. I know I eat u chickens but please don't curse me coz I have no intention of any sort to insult you. I had a very bad experience! Plz..do understand..)
By 'worst' I don't mean ugly, smelly (coz they all are, usually) or whatever that may makes it seem like I'm criticizing God's creations but the chicken I had to clean today was very, very, eiew'iy. It was so full of fat!! And I mean a lot of real fat. I could picture the chicken when it was alive and kicking! It must have been a-was real big fat flabby chicken. It made me lose my appetite for the day..huhu..seriously..
I was instantly reminded of kak aliya and her first experience operating, or rather, 'opening' up a human (hmm..that sounded inhuman. I meant a corpse.. The being was already dead). She got a man-corpse and he was, well, obese.(right kak aliya?) and god, all kak aliya did was, she described the smell and the experience, on mail, in words, but I could imagine and picture the scene clearly in my head. I told so to her (remember kak? Heh) when I was reading the mail, I felt like I was in the operation room myself! Well, she said that the smell lingered for days..and the rest; you people would lose ur appetite too so lets not go there.
and so, the conclusion is, I am definitely shedding all the extra lipids, the extra.. what's the other scientific names for fat? Hmm..*raking my brains* ..fat? Yeah, fat. I know this is a sensitive issue for a lot of people especially gurls but heck, it's the chicken!! Blame it! I don't want the doctors going all yucky when they have to (if they have to) do a post-mortem on me when I die!urgh.. sorry people, I hope I haven't grossed you out crapping about chickens but, well, u just have to be there! And you'll feel the same! Sheesh..i will never look at a chicken the same way! Ever again!
*okay..'ever again' will depend on circumstances hehe..oh well, I'll so get over it..
owh god..let's see how long this 'lose-weight-spirit' will last..aduuh..
*ryhn rolls her eyes and groans loudly too*
--------------------------------
I have found a new interest for the holiday!! Believe it or not, ping-pong is now on my list!
*shopping's moving down due to the lectures that my parents gave especially for me..ehheh..
hmm..well, this may sound really dumb but for 3 years our family ping-pong table has been 'residing' on our front porch and I have never ever paid any attention to it. I never even said 'hi' to it! As all know, I have many guys in my family (to be precise, 5, inc my dad) and so when my br0s get all excited bout one game, my dad'll get the equipment, being a very supportive daddy..the same story goes for the ping-pong table. 2 of my brothers are playing ping-pong for their school so they play a lot and since my dad's into 'living life healthily', the ping-pong table was bought.
as far as I could remember, I had a really bad relationship with ping-pong games. I hated every sound the game makes. I cringe at the sound of the ball bouncing off the table everytime the guys play..i had soo much against it..and I have no idea why..and now? I am soo into the game! Yesterday, I saje je nak kacau2 my bro playing so I gave it a try and..i am definitely enjoying the game now! Ping pong spells f-u-n! I mean, I've always enjoyed squash (not that I play it often) but I really love the idea of having to go after a bouncing ball, keeping up with the pace and stuff; and well, ping pong definitely have the same catch as squash does! *can u feel the excitement?! Huh?huh?*
I just wish my dad would allow me to move the ping-pong table inside the house so that I don't have to wear tudung whenever I wanna play! I've been working really hard in talking my dad into doing so. There's space for it in our living room for god's sake..but he just won't listen waduuh..*groan again*
oh well, let's live life healthily people!


0 y0ur say:
Post a Comment
<< Home