mamak foods and kopi instant
I am missing my gurlfrens soo much..fara, maz, widaad, wahid, dora..
I had cheese nan the other night and it got me thinking of them..those gurls go crazy for mamak stuff..the cheese nan was one of the 'for shurs'..so, I messaged fara, maz, n widaad
Ryhn: I had cheese nan and thot of u gurls..m really missing u people lorh..pakai mask tadi pon teringat2 kat korg..heish! bahaya..heh..sending u gurlz hugs! *hugsies*
Then we al started chatting via SMS..
Maz: o0..bab makan br nak ingat I ek?haha..gd to know m still on ur mind..i seriously cant wait for uia to open balik..At the risk of sounding like a dork..eheh..gue rindu loh banget..*returns ur hug*squeeze ryhn tightly til she's all gooey*
Daad: I dah buat conclusion, we dun really need guys (n the 'really' is for fara..the rest cancel it out) *haha* coz we're in love with the whole lot of us..mkn, mnm,tido, tgk tv, tgk makeup, antar message, pakai makeup, sume lah ingat kat u gurls..
Dora: nothing can be truer thant that. Guys r like candy . sweet but bad for ur teeth ;) we r happier n better all the same w/out them..
Maz: s0bSobs0b...daym the hols..i wont give any of these up even if I'm married to nada.(raul len citer)haha..nah, not for all the riches in the world, I wont give it up..suwerr. its more than a lifestyle. It's a belief. That we cant live w/out each othr!
Mun: how 2 do? Mengira masa sampai bertemu kembali..kerna kita adalah satu..
Oh well..we're soo attached to each other..(mind u people who have thots that we are lesbians (god forbids!!) or whatever! We check out guys a lot too okay..*oh'0h..that sounds so wrong..but u get the idea ryte?* til we get sick of em haha..we just check 'em out but we do nothing more that that..its fun (n better that way..huhu)
When its not holidays, we dream of having long holidays..(ohkay, exceptional to maz) and when its holidays, we wanna go back!!! Waduh..hmm..i miss all the nights we stayed up, talking about everything and go all dramatic and crazy..i miss the nights during xm weeks where we'd stay up, go frantic 2gether, eat mee ruski berjemaah at 3..all night muching ..wear makeups
*konon nak lift mood to study haha*
..wahid doing our hairs, wear masks, all the gurls stuff..sigh..and when its holiday, I have to do everything alone..how can I not rindu banget sama mereka!! Even if I walk by any shoe shops, I'll go thru at least a minute of my mind thinking of my gurlfrens..they stood by me, thru thick and thin, and I hope it'll last..tho things will come up in days to come but, hey, that'll make life more exciting..and we learn to appreciate each other more definitely..
Then there's my neighbours, lubbiey, kak shara, yani, kak laila..they're like among the reasons that kept me sane during my whole stay of my first sem..and I hope they'll continue to stay with me for the rest of the sems that I have to go through til I grad..
Lubbiey, I miss u doing my hair! Really I do..*until now, I try to get it the way u do it with the hair comb thingy, still xjadi huhu..*all the 'kopi instant' that u provided, m so sorry u had to bear with me all the hours I was hyped..(err..ohkay, I mean, hyper than the usual..) kak shara n kak laila, new people I befriended whom I love soo much..they are soo much fun..i love 'em..*sending tight hugs to them* they always leave the door open for me..
(ohkay..hmm..even if they dun open it for me, I'd open it for myself..)
ehniways..and yani too..all the days and hours these great neighbours of mine had to bear with me coming around every hour *definitely exaggeration's here* and layan me (especially time puasa! I miss berbuka'ing with u all!!!) owh! And definitely for bukak'ing (heish..rosak bahasa) pintu and layan me even at 3am in the morn when I get my cravings for peanut butter spreads hehe..
thanx soo much for keeping me company..
I miss them all..cant wait to meet up again. Enuff said.
I had cheese nan the other night and it got me thinking of them..those gurls go crazy for mamak stuff..the cheese nan was one of the 'for shurs'..so, I messaged fara, maz, n widaad
Ryhn: I had cheese nan and thot of u gurls..m really missing u people lorh..pakai mask tadi pon teringat2 kat korg..heish! bahaya..heh..sending u gurlz hugs! *hugsies*
Then we al started chatting via SMS..
Maz: o0..bab makan br nak ingat I ek?haha..gd to know m still on ur mind..i seriously cant wait for uia to open balik..At the risk of sounding like a dork..eheh..gue rindu loh banget..*returns ur hug*squeeze ryhn tightly til she's all gooey*
Daad: I dah buat conclusion, we dun really need guys (n the 'really' is for fara..the rest cancel it out) *haha* coz we're in love with the whole lot of us..mkn, mnm,tido, tgk tv, tgk makeup, antar message, pakai makeup, sume lah ingat kat u gurls..
Dora: nothing can be truer thant that. Guys r like candy . sweet but bad for ur teeth ;) we r happier n better all the same w/out them..
Maz: s0bSobs0b...daym the hols..i wont give any of these up even if I'm married to nada.(raul len citer)haha..nah, not for all the riches in the world, I wont give it up..suwerr. its more than a lifestyle. It's a belief. That we cant live w/out each othr!
Mun: how 2 do? Mengira masa sampai bertemu kembali..kerna kita adalah satu..
Oh well..we're soo attached to each other..(mind u people who have thots that we are lesbians (god forbids!!) or whatever! We check out guys a lot too okay..*oh'0h..that sounds so wrong..but u get the idea ryte?* til we get sick of em haha..we just check 'em out but we do nothing more that that..its fun (n better that way..huhu)
When its not holidays, we dream of having long holidays..(ohkay, exceptional to maz) and when its holidays, we wanna go back!!! Waduh..hmm..i miss all the nights we stayed up, talking about everything and go all dramatic and crazy..i miss the nights during xm weeks where we'd stay up, go frantic 2gether, eat mee ruski berjemaah at 3..all night muching ..wear makeups
*konon nak lift mood to study haha*
..wahid doing our hairs, wear masks, all the gurls stuff..sigh..and when its holiday, I have to do everything alone..how can I not rindu banget sama mereka!! Even if I walk by any shoe shops, I'll go thru at least a minute of my mind thinking of my gurlfrens..they stood by me, thru thick and thin, and I hope it'll last..tho things will come up in days to come but, hey, that'll make life more exciting..and we learn to appreciate each other more definitely..
Then there's my neighbours, lubbiey, kak shara, yani, kak laila..they're like among the reasons that kept me sane during my whole stay of my first sem..and I hope they'll continue to stay with me for the rest of the sems that I have to go through til I grad..
Lubbiey, I miss u doing my hair! Really I do..*until now, I try to get it the way u do it with the hair comb thingy, still xjadi huhu..*all the 'kopi instant' that u provided, m so sorry u had to bear with me all the hours I was hyped..(err..ohkay, I mean, hyper than the usual..) kak shara n kak laila, new people I befriended whom I love soo much..they are soo much fun..i love 'em..*sending tight hugs to them* they always leave the door open for me..
(ohkay..hmm..even if they dun open it for me, I'd open it for myself..)
ehniways..and yani too..all the days and hours these great neighbours of mine had to bear with me coming around every hour *definitely exaggeration's here* and layan me (especially time puasa! I miss berbuka'ing with u all!!!) owh! And definitely for bukak'ing (heish..rosak bahasa) pintu and layan me even at 3am in the morn when I get my cravings for peanut butter spreads hehe..
thanx soo much for keeping me company..
I miss them all..cant wait to meet up again. Enuff said.


0 y0ur say:
Post a Comment
<< Home