...living L.I.F.E and l0ving i.t...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

what's with babies?!?

Baby Tasnim's now a year and two months old. She's like everyone's 'apple of the eye'. Everyone loves her and can't wait for her to wake up every morning. She makes so much noise now. She has a really charming smile and big round shiny eyes! She doesn't cry much meaning she don't throw tantrums much but then again, all healthy babies must cry. She loves to read! She makes this noise (with rhythm) so we know that she's reading (definitely in her baby language)..it's sumthing like this:


" nggeng..nggeng..nggeng..daa..daa..ah..aah.."

and she would go on and on until she finish her reading.. (sal and kak long heard her when she came across Postman Pat's book at Makcik Sue's house)

Her favorite books are 'My Little ABC' and 'Postman Pat and Jess the Cat'. She really loves cats, which is forbidden coz she's allergic to them. She's really quick in learning new stuff, which I find it to be very amazing! (and definitely amusing)

She calls me 'attak'. of course, it's obvious that she meant 'akak'.. she laughs and smile a lot. But when she gets really active, she has soo much to say til not one of us could bear her 'talking' and we'd all go "shhh!!!! Nanim, shhhh!!!" and she'd just laugh..and then, we'd all laugh along..what is it with babies and we grown ups going all ga-ga over them?!?


I guess the fact that the last baby that came into our family was about 7 years ago, and that all of us definitely did not expect one coming along after Mus'ab so I guess when Tasnim came along, we all got excited (especially Mus coz he dun have adik) and now everyone's so in love with her.


My ummi and abah? It's like they just got their first child..after so long..(I'm still number one oh-kaay ;P) I remember when my dad was out with the baby one day, a lady actually asked my dad "first child ke?" heh..that got my dad believing that he looks super young for his age..heh..either that, or extra attention was to the baby..
oh well..i guess everyone loves babies..like just now, Tasnim messed up our cassettes and CDs rack but everyone was practically going "aloh..loh..comelnye.." haha..cube I try do the same..i'd be left to clear it all myself. My mom would think I was having a seizure or sumthing haha..


oh, by the way, since now I play ping-pong (which I have to mention here that I play by my own rules..as long as I'm having fun, it's a game!), Baby Nanim is now officially my personal supporter. She has to cheer for me and so she's right now in the period of learning how to cheer for me..i'm still trying to put into words for the cheerleading song..sumthing like this:


give me an A,
give me a K,
give me an A again,
and another K,
go0o akak!!


how does that sound? I mean, she's learning..i have to use simple words..mwahaha..

0 y0ur say:

Post a Comment

<< Home